Mrs. Supriya Badve is known by many different identities. She‟s known as a spiritualist, a humanist, a successful entrepreneur, an ardent lover of nature and above all a Loving Home Maker taking care of her family.
Mrs. Badve belongs to “the Badve family”. She is Executive Director of Badve Group- also handling Finance, HR and QMS portfolio, 100% family owned company, led by Mr. Shrikant Badve, the First Generation Technocrat Entrepreneur. The Badve Group has established its reputation as one of the top suppliers for Automotive Components, for this they have provided employment to 3500+ white collar and 15000+ blue collar employees Pan India.
She has completed her M.Sc. (Physics with Digital Electronics), procured a Certificate Course in Floriculture Development from Horticulture Training Centre, Pune. With a very flourishing education background, Ms. Badve has been an all-rounder ever since and also was the topper in college while pursuing B.Sc.
The days are gone when women were considered no match for all powerful men in this world. The new generation women across the world have overcome all negative notions and have proved themselves beyond doubt in all spheres of life. Women have set an example in this cumbersome world of entrepreneurship.
Her Remarkable Milestones:
- The Head of the TPM (Total Productive maintenance) -Corporate Steering Committee, HR, Finance, Supply Chain Management, CSR Chairperson of the entire Badve Group.
- CEO of Xara Flowers, Floriculture Unit of Badve Engineering Ltd. which also introduces a new innovative step in customize “Printing on Roses” For, “We at Xara Flowers care for your feelings”.
- Badve has received many awards, has conferred Honors and also has been felicitated at various National Conferences. Internationally, she has been commended, for actively participating in discussions with the Consul General, Canada.
A coup d’oeil of a multitudinous of achievements by Badve:
- Sakal Group has felicitated and honoured Supriya Badve as an exceptional contribution as a “Women Influencer” a ceremony to celebrate her work and journey.
- Maharashtra Industrial & Economic Development Association has presented 12th Edition of “PRIDE OF MAHARASHTRA AWARDS 2021” to Mrs. Supriya Badve – Whole Time Director, Badve Engineering Group as a Women Entrepreneur of the Year Award for Manufacturing
- Appointment as the „National Chairperson‟ of Women Entrepreneurs Development Council initiated by SME Chamber of India, Mumbai.
- Received the prestigious “JIPM (Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance) Awards” at Kyoto, Japan in March 2018.
- Received “Best Women Entrepreneur Award” through the hands of Arundhati Bhattacharya- Chairman SBI Bank at SME Excellence Award.
India‟s prominent entrepreneur Mrs. Supriya Badve is the founder & CEO of the “Sportsindi”. It is an Online Sports Hub with a glorious aim to connect people through the Sports Ecosystem.
Along with the team, Mrs. Badve devised a platform that allows players to connect with professionals in different fields. On the auspicious occasion of 75th Independence of India, through „Sportsindi‟ the organization organized the first of its kind- „Sports Short-Film Festival‟ (SSFF-21-22) and dedicated it to the development of the Sports Ecosystem.