- Motivate and encourage Marathi youths from USA and Canada to develop their ideas and business plans from concept/ideation to real business.
- Provide mentoring to early ideation candidates, through workshops, and follow-ups to develop presentation.
- Selected candidates will present their business ideas to judges and conference attendees.
- Selected winners will be rewarded during the conference.
Application and Grooming Process
Contestants will complete and submit the application form. Please click here to submit BizCon AngelWeb Application.
- There will be an initial training camp on how to write the proposal.
- Following the training camp, contestants will:
- Complete the proposal.
- Submit a 2-minute video explaining their idea.
- Screening Camp:
- Contestants will present (remotely) to the screening committee to qualify.
- Contestants will be given 2 minutes to present their ideas.
- Each pitch will be followed by a 3-minute Q&A with the panel of judges.
- Final Presentation.